What is Botox ?
Botulinum toxin or Botox is the use of aesthetic surgery, Botox is a bacteria or Clostridium Botulinum. Which is a poison bacteria, there are two types of this bacteria Botulinum toxin A and Botulinum toxin B, these two is a poison that will affect the nervous system by detect the process of the nervous system and will lead to muscle system as well, the most popular is Botulinum toxin A type.
Does Botox cure disease?
Back then, the main point of Botulinum toxin is to cure Eye Twitching, Strabismus, headache, Migraine, Dysentery, Urinary incontinence or too sweat.
Why we have to use Botox?
Botox is a Botulinum toxin A will affect the nerve vein, therefore; the cell will affect the muscle due to, will reduce those wrinkles or sagging skin in order to create youthful appearance and after sometime the skin will become tighten and also help to reshape the facial appearance, less sweat and make patients feel more confident.
How Botox fix my face problem?
- Reduce wrinkle at the face and neck.
- Reshape the face, eye brown.
- Tightening the face.
- Prevent sweaty at armpit hand and feet.
- Reshape the lap.
- Reduce oily face at T-zone area.
Where to perform Botox and how?
- Between forehead and eye brown in order to, reduce wrinkle and folds when you raise eyebrows and to make it tighten or pull up the eye brown.
- Corner of the eye in order to reduce crow’s feet or small wrinkle at the eye area.
- Jowl Botox will reduce the working process of the jowl area in order to; create smaller face and V shape appearance face.
- Maxilla will tighten up the face with suitable shape.
- Neck to reduce those sagging and folds part at the neck area.
6. Armpit/palm and foot this is to reduce the working process of sweat gland, for those people who is having too much sweat this will help to prevent the sweat.
7. Lap in order to reduce the muscle and make it smaller, for this area will need Botox for more than 100 units and have to redo for several time for an obvious result.
Does wrinkle will increase after sometime?
If stop-using Botox for the area that performed will not increase but mostly wrinkle will definitely come back after 6-8 months.
There are several reasons that lead to Drug resistance, but the most reason is receiving the fake drug, or too much Botox, or the body creates this immunity or antibody against the Botox. Therefore, Botox will be damaged by antibody, so if this happens your body will be Drug resistance forever or you have to wait for 1-2 years and redo again. Therefore, the most popular Botox is Botulinum toxin A but on the other hand also can use Botulinum toxin B instead.
Does Botox safe?
Botox or Botulinum toxin A is first medicine that registration as a reducing wrinkle treatment and certified under Food and Drug Administration in both the United States and Thailand. So there was a studied from aesthetic surgery in the united states that this is the most popular treatment.
Does Botox have side effect?
There might be some swollen or pain at the performance area, but the symptom will last for a short period only, in order to lift up the eye brown the patient might feel heavy in the eyelid area for 1-4 weeks after a while this symptom will disappear.
The advantage of Botox
- Fastest result appearance
- Able to fix wrinkles problem
- Reshape the face appearance
- More confidence
- After injection patient will be able to do casual activities normally
- Less side effect.
The disadvantage of Botox?
- Might feel a little bit pain while injection, but normally will offer anesthetic before perform in order to reduce pain.
- Botulinum toxin A will not last forever which is mean the wrinkle at the face and jowl will become smaller but it’s will be the same after 6-8 months.
- High price but also depend on where you perform.
- If perform by not professional surgeon this might lead to danger and have to choose the place to perform as well. For patient who have any allergic or pregnancy have to consult with surgeon first.
Prohibition of Botox
- Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Myasthenia gravis
- Easily to bleed
- For patient who taking medicine that affect Botulinum toxin A such as antibiotic
- Who have a serious allergic to Botulinum toxin A
Preparation before Botox
- Stop taking vitamin A, AHA or any facial treatment beforehand for 1-2 days.
- Stop taking any painkiller NSAIDS such as Brufen, Aspirin, vitamin E, fish oil beforehand for 1 week.
- Avoid any alcohol for 24 hours before Botox
Post-operative after Botox
- Avoid laying down after 3-4 hours
- Try to exercise or move muscle at the face area in order to splash the Botox.
- Avoid heat such as Sauna, laser for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid any treatment for 2 weeks.
- Do not press massage or anything at the face.
- Patient is able to use cold compress in order to reduce swollen.
- Stop taking alcohol for 2 weeks
- Patient is able to put make up
- For patent who want to have smaller face avoid taking chewing gum or hard food such as almond, bean or ice for at least 1 week.
- If have any question please go back to surgeon.
Do not do Botox or perform Botulinum Toxin with a surgeon who is not a professional in this term, therefore if the surgeon perform wrong place there might lead to danger. In addition, if something happens there will be no responsibility from fake surgeon, so before deciding anything patient have to consult with a board certificated surgeon for your own safety.