What is Ulther (HIFU)?
This is latest technology and this treatment can target various depths of the body’s tissue for skin tightening by using the Electrical (Radio-Frequency) energy and patient can see the result immediately.
The processing of HIFU
“High Intensity Focused Ultrasound” is found in 1940AD, HIFU means a Centre of ultrasound power is another kind of highest Radio-Frequency.
The layer of power Radio Frequency can go until 3 layers and each of layer will give a different benefit.
- Dermis (1.5 m) this is to make the fiber collagen under facial skin work, and create new collagen and elastin.
- Subcutaneous Tissue (3.0 m) with the heat power will decrease the fat under facial skin layer and urge the Blood circulation for the better skin.
- SMAS (4.5) this layer is included with muscle, which is HIFU will tightening the facial skin and reduce wrinkles, sagging face become smoother and V shape within a short period and no pain needed.
How long the treatment is will see the result?
Patient can see the HIFU result immediately after the treatment is done, and will slowly see more result after 1 months and getting better after 3-6 months.
Who is suitable for HIFU
-Who is want to tightening or reshape the face
-who is want to reduce drooping skin of face and neck.
-who is want to reduce wrinkle around the eyes area or lift up the eyelid.
-who is want to reduce double chin.
How Long Do Results Last?
Individual results will differ, however on average a minimum of 6-12 months (it’s depend on the each facial skin)
After treatment in some people might have some red skin, but definitely will fade away within hour and can lead normal life.
The advantage of HIFU
-Lift up and tightening the skin.
-Create new collagen.
-No wound or scar.
The procedure of HIFU
- Have to take picture before begin the treatment.
- The nurse will clean up the face with Cleansing Milk.
- Apply the numb cream for 30 minute.
- Apply whitening cream.
- It will take for 40-50 minutes.
***We will perform only half face first in order to see the different of before and after.